Meeting notes 2010-04-02
From MidsouthMakers - Memphis Area Hackerpace
(Redirected from Apr 2 2010 Meeting)
|<< 2010-03-26||Meeting Minutes||2010-04-09 >>|
See Flicker for pictures
- Daniel has a presentation on the next step for getting a space
Comes to Order @ 7:14pm
- Daniel's Presentation of the next steps for us, funding the group.
- We've opeend the bank account. To move forward we need to collect dues for a slush fund.
- Minimum $1500 ~ 2 months rent, estimated 3 months to build.
- Soldering class April 16th, dry run for May 14th.
- We have paypal account.
- We have been invited to makers local and hacker consortium on 2 of the weekends in June.
- Mary brought some more samples of the invitations made with their print press.
- Fund raising
- Geek Prom
- Electronic Kits
- Snack Basket
- Bake Sale
- swap Meet
- Garage Sale
- Coin jar
- Shopping Card that supports the group
- Repair Day
- Battle Bots
- Art show
- Wine and Cheese event