Meeting notes 2010-06-25
From MidsouthMakers - Memphis Area Hackerpace
|<< 2010-06-18||Meeting Minutes||2010-07-02 >>|
- We want to schedule a few more viewings of spaces
- What are some available times for people to come check them out
- We will be setting up a trip back to the Southern space for further documenting, when might others want to join?
- Recycling, don't forget we can
- Huntsville Trip
- It is now a day trip
- Anyone that might be interested is free to join
- We cannot leave without figuring out all of the logistics of it
- 4th of July Cookout
- Anyone else joining?
- What else is being brought?
- 300 Seconds of Fame
- 36th Trip to Huntsville Info: http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/w/Huntsville_Trip_2010
- July 3rd cookout. Info: http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/w/4th_of_July_2010_Cookout
- Bylaws: http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/w/Bylaws Will start discussing on July 9th
- Any amount is fine
- $1644 in the bank - above our goal for slush fund.
- Back to school recruiting ideas
- It would take 25 members paying $45 a month to get into a space.
- Possible income would be buying prepaid gift cards from kroger
- We're still taking scrap iron and aluminum to recycle
- ideas for pledges
- For sale / wanted forum / board listing setup 90 days