Board meeting notes 2021-05-21
|<< 2021-03-26||Board Meeting Minutes||2021-05-21 >>|
Joe F., Rich T., Danny C., Cliff G., Brant S., Daniel H., Ian L. Count: 7
Previous Action Item Update
Back to in-person meetings and recruiting and outreach. Require mask usage to public open houses. Recommended full vaccination for our members and visitors. REVIEW MASK RULES
Create a working committee to create a proposal to the board about adding a membership type of Supporter. Joe will lead starting in ~April~ May.
Previous Action Items
- General Chat should go PG-13 asap. Done!
- Write up discord for Public VS Private Done!
- We would announce fee structure change, supporter role (pay way you want w/ $ min) - Part of that is no fee increases for both personal & family members through the end of 2021 as long as you're a member during 2021. ASSUMING Membership levels stay.
- Reopening the space to public meetings
- Cliff/Board going to look into PPE loads (Government loan we could use for loan / utilities)
- Masks on at the space. Unless you or your family unit are the only occupants.
- Continue to enforce mask mandate until board rescind.
- Add signage for 6' apart, wear a mask.
- Spirit of the idea is stay masked unless there is no other way to achieve. Board reserves the right to enforce mask wearing.
- Communicate everyone should be wearing mask whether it's a Friday night or Not
- Space use policy, Members need to follow the policy as long as there are more than 1 person outside of their household unit using the space.
- In leiu of validation vaccination records or temperature checking we are requiring all visitors and members to wear masks inside the space unless you or your household is the only occupants.