Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tool Category||Tool -> Power Tool|
|Availability||Training required to use|
|This tool is to be only used by authorized users. If you wish to learn how to use this tool please contact one of the authorized individuals.|
|Questions? Talk to Dan or Joe for help or more information.|
Our vinyl cutter is stored inside the common room next to the first workstation.
- 34 inch maximum feed width
- 30.63inch maximum cutting width
- Recommended vinyl: GreenStar Intermediate Calendered Vinyl 30" x 10 Yard Roll, 3mil (~$18.99)USCutter
- Available for same day pickup in Memphis, use the "Will Call" option when ordering.
- USCutter: 3696 Knight Road Suite 101 Memphis, TN 38118 425-481-3555 M-F 6 am-4 pm
- 45 Degree cutting blade for regular vinyl (Red Cap, 0.25mm offset) 26500057G IN USE
- 60 Degree cutting blade for reflective vinyl, cardboard, etc (Green Cap, 0.50mm offset) 26500058G
Personal Protective Equipment
- Keep hands and hair away from machine
Prior to each use
- Carefully release the pressure clamp on the 3 guide rollers and feed vinyl through.
- Do not change blade depth or cutting pressure without asking first.
After each use
- Return the vinyl cutter to it's location along the wall.
- Back out and remove the vinyl roll and return to the roll holder
Software and Drivers
- Setup Video
- SignBlazer Setup Guide (text based guide)
- [www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe SignBlazer Download]
- USB Driver:
|Interface||Max Cutting Width||Max Feed Width||Max Pressure||Recommended Pressure||Max Speed||Recommended Speed|
|Serial, USB||30.63"||34.2"||500grams||48 in / sec|