Meeting notes 2010-02-05
From MidsouthMakers - Memphis Area Hackerpace
|<< 2010-01-08||Meeting Minutes||2010-02-12 >>|
- Jim H.
- Jim P.
- Daniel H.
See Flicker for pictures
- Overview and explanation
- Lockpicking (while discussing)
- Marketing of Midsouth Makers
- Midsouthcon table
- Promotional activities
- Facility parameters
- Progress of Non-profit status
- Web Resources
- The Google Waves
- Email lists
- Goal Formulation
- Financial goals and process
- Meeting Structure
- Free-form? Highly Structured? Loose knit pandemonium?
- Member qualifications
- Financial contributions
- "Exclusivity" Vs "Open enrollment"
- Plan activities for next meeting
Comes to Order @ 7:10 PM
- Jim H. explains a little about lockpicking
- Explanation of the groups purpose
- Coverage of what everyone does and wants to get from the group
- Showing off various projects
- Discussion of what is desired in the space
- Open spaces
- Concrete floors
- Garage space
- Discussion of what we would like to use the space for
- Use for a possible means of revenue
- What will the future meetings be like?
- Try to avoid repeating things for people who have been there previously