|Started On||March 2011|
The purpose of our webcam system is to be able to show what is going on at the space. We use 3 IP Schlage webcams, 1 Creative HD, and a Logitech 4000. We drive the webcams via a Ubuntu system running Motion. Aside from Motion Svpernova09 has written a few scripts to secure and display and create archives of the recorded images.
- 5 web cameras updating at http://www.midsouthmakers.org/camera/
- Motion.conf - Main Configuration of Motion
- Motion Threads - Individual Camera Configurations
- Motion Scripts - Scripts that maintain motion output
Bill of Materials
- Webcams Donated by Diskhandler and Svpernova09
Shop Camera (proposed)
- The notes for this are Talk:MidsouthMakers Webcams and when completed this spot will be updated.