Board meeting notes 2011-01-24
(Redirected from Board Meeting January 24th 2011)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|<< 2011-01-03||Board Meeting Minutes||2011-02-21 >>|
This meeting is missing the attendance list.
- Financial Update
- Number of paying Members.
- Has everyone that has keys (from December) paid for January?
- Making decisions, board members must be ready to be personally responsible for a decision you make on behalf of the group.
- Some Exterior lights working
- Ms. Pacman has been cleaned up a bit (glass / controls)
- We should look into chairs of some sort so we can handle a good amount of people comfortably in the house.
- Create form for items being donated to the space
- if it's left at the space w/ no note it's assumed donation to the group.
- Screen Printing
- Michael and Daniel are going up the 30th to get it and coming back that evening
- The two owners would like to have continued use of it, they are willing to pay in some fashion but do not want a full membership, we need to work up something that is agreeable to both sides for the use of the utilities they would have in using the rig on occasion
- Event Discussion
- We hosted Ubuntu LoCo TN Meeting Jan 22nd
- They'd like us to continue hosting their meet ups
- Blue Coast Burrito Fundraiser Jan 29th 4-9pm
- Come in between 4-9 and Mention Makers, % of your bill gets donated to us
- Dinner w/ other makers @ 7pm
- 3546 Walker Ave. Memphis, TN 38111
- Flyer: http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/a/File:BlueCoastBurritoFlyer.pdf
- Fan table at MidSouthCon March 25-27th
- Anyone planning to help cover our table will have to pay for MSC admission
- Table 6' x 5.5' x 8' near/in front of a power outlet
Comes to Order @
- 24 Paying members
- Take down shelves in paint room. Have something to do next.
- Daniel is going to help bring the screen printing rig to the space this weekend.
- Charge them per month to come in and use the printer if they need it.
- Form for donating items.
- Heat in the shop
- Used oil burner
- Projects to show off at blue coast?
- Going to pass on MidsouthCon, Make big plans for 2012.
- Flyer for this year $10 off event / membership
- Make our own business cards for promotional