Meeting notes 2010-07-16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|<< 2010-07-09||Meeting Minutes||2010-07-23 >>|
- We need more donations to help build up the slush fund
- Without donations, we're not going to be able to reach our goals of getting our own space.
- Would it be easier for people to donate if we send out invoices monthly/bimonthly via paypal / email?
- Paypal account is *not* needed to donate, can use any credit / checking card.
- Paypal takes 2.9% and 30 cents of each donation. Every bit we get helps though. No amount too small.
- Update on potential classes
- Any news on T shirt class?
- Ideas for another class we can do
- Greg from 2600 offered to demo their home forge construction if there is enough interest
- Kickstarter Project ideas
- Mailing list topic didn't go very far
- Created wiki page for kickstarter ideas
- Begin covering first section
- Not to exceed 45 mins
Comes to Order @ 7:11 PM
- Welcome new people & introduction
- Donations! No amount too small
- Financial Update
- $1,586 Current status, still paying out on nashville trip
- Quick review over space money requirements and goals
- Kicstarter Project
- Still in the planning phase
- Tshirt Class planning still underway
- Potential class Spet 10th.
- We have someone who has offered to show off their home forge.
- Potental class idea
- Potential class to learn to become a HAM operator
- Etching Circuitboard
- Custom Computers / Case modding
- Advanced Soldering
- Car Audio Class
- How to make Jewelry, Chain Mail
- August 21st HAM Convention in Hunstville
- PreakNIC Oct 15-17th in Nashville
- Gamecon memphis first weekend in October 3rd