Meeting notes 2010-09-10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|<< 2010-09-03||Meeting Minutes||2010-09-17 >>|
- John W.
- Thomas P.
- Brandi D.
- Kevin D.
- Dan K.
- Daniel S.
- Michelle S.
- Charles M.
- Marquoise J.
- Roy B.
- Mark T.
- Marshall D.
- Kayla R.
- Matthew R.
- Chris P.
- Daniel H.
- Mary P.
- Sonny M.
- Jen M.
- Julia S.
- LAN Party
- Possible visit by a local blogger to next week's meeting
- Bake Sale Suggestions
- Halloween "Mourning Anniversary" Photo Shoot
- Relief Press T-Shirt Printing
Comes to Order @ 7:00 PM
- Since the activity can be worked on while the few notes of the meeting are going on, the tools and materials are handed out
- A brief explanation of what to do to get people started is explained
- We are at somewhere between $2400 to $2500
- Daniel does not have his computer available to give a full update
- LAN Party
- Everything is still a go for the LAN Party
- We plan to get started setting up around 11 AM and leave whenever everyone else gets ready to go
- Next Week
- Chris has made contact with the lady that runs the 
- She will be showing up at the meeting next week as she would like to do a writeup on us
- We would like to see if we can drum up some various things to show off a bit more at that meeting
- Bake Sale
- We want to do it for sure
- We need volunteers and assistance
- Halloween Mourning Photos
- Kevin and Brandi have requested the assistance of the group to setup a "funeral mourning" photo for their anniversary
- We will look to do this just slightly before the meeting 2 weeks from today
- ON TO THE ACTIVITY!