Meeting notes 2011-02-04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|<< 2011-01-28||Meeting Minutes||2011-02-11 >>|
- Roy B.
- Judith D.
- Nick D.
- Ashely D.
- Claudio D.
- Brad D.
- Mitzi D.
- Kevin D.
- Joe F.
- Daniel H.
- Rick M.
- Charles M.
- Chris P.
- Thomas P.
- Walter S.
- Mark T.
- John W.
- Adam R.
- Ryan A.
- Donations / Extra Expenses
- The group is funding various projects a lot of it is member donated
- Some expenses are unavoidable, we still need more members and more donations.
- Feel free to donate beyond your membership dues and even specify what project you'd like to help donate for.
- Financial Update
- Number of members paying dues / how many we need to cover monthly expenses.
- Please pay dues for February or make arrangements to pay later in the month.
- We're more than willing to work with you on when you pay your dues for a particular month.
- Blue Coast Burrito Fundraiser Recap
- We brought in $227.66, they're sending us a check for $22.76.
- Working on scheduling another night for late March/Early April
- Fan table at MidSouthCon March 25-27th
- Canceled plans for this year, not enough resources
- Plan to go big for 2012.
- Feb 18th Meeting @ Republic Arduino Night
- We have a few people bringing their kits to show off / talk about.
- We could use more people bringing their kits and discussing what they're doing
- We have a screen printing rig!
- We're working on getting a date to teach everyone how to use it.
- We'll be working to turn a side of the paint room into a dark room / chemical room
- Working on a webcam system.
- If you have an old cheap Logitech camera you'd like to donate, talk to Joe
- Starting Monday everyone will need to use an alarm code to activate / deactivate the alarm code.
- If you're the last to leave make sure you set the alarm
- We'll let you know the code to use at the meeting
- We're only meeting @ Republic Coffee on the 1st and 3rd Fridays. Other meetings are at the space.
- Feb 11th @ Space
- Feb 18th @ Republic - Arduino Night
- Feb 25th @ Space