Meeting notes 2012-09-07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|<< 2012-08-17||Meeting Minutes||2012-09-21 >>|
- Current Money:
- Laser Cutter Fund: ~1400 Needed: ~2100
- Current Paying Members: 33 + 2 Pending
- Thanks to Brandon, we picked up 42 Pentium 4 computers, and a very nice SAN and Server rack.
- We’ll be working to go through the 42 Desktops so we can inventory the hardware.
- We’ll definetely need help working on the machines, we’ll let everyone know when we plan on working on them.
- The goal for the PCs is to set a few aside for group use and then possibly sell (cheaply) the rest with proceeds going to the Laser Cutter Fund.
- There is a leak by the back door, we had to pull up the carpet, we’ve got the landlord involved and currently waiting to hear back from him.
- We have some new members and a couple of pending new members. If you haven’t been to a meeting in a while, come see the new faces.
- Claudio has started a thread on the email list for those wanting RaspberryPi cases printed on the 3d printers for donations to the laser cutter fund.
- Rachel is prepping info to do a class on Stained Glass.
- Kara is working on craft supply rack this weekend anyone that wants to help or has stuff to donate is free to come by the space Sunday afternoon
- MMCodeMonkeys Group
- Meeting 1st & 3rd Thursdays of each month
- Arduino Programming - Hardware I/O - 9/22 - Still planning
Next Board Meeting
- 9/24 6:30ish @ the Space