|Ms. PacMan Restoration
Ms PacMan Cabinet just after arriving
|| This project has been sold for a benefit to the group. This page is to serve as historical info.
This project was donated to the group as it was found on Craigslist, acquired by Claudio & Joe. It was originally in a restaurant, bought by another party, appears to have had some work done on it, and was not working when we first examined it. Sonny was able to isolate an issue with a prom that was not acting correctly and borrowed a replacement part. The borrowed replacement part made the machine operable but the video needs some further tweaking.
- Ms. PacMan
- Machine acquired - Troubleshoot
- Found bad prom chip. Replaced with borrowed known good, machine operable
- Need to secure our own replacement prom
- Machine needs to be cleaned
- Keep the front panel in tact and operable to start games
- Repaint one side original / one side custom for group?
- Swap out CRT Monitor for 19" LCD
- VGA/CGA Adapter switch to swap between original game + MAME
- Install modern CPU Components for MAME Setup
- Install modern joystick/button control board