Meeting notes 2010-06-11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|<< 2010-06-04||Meeting Minutes||2010-06-18 >>|
- Financial Report
- Still looking for a space
- We went and looked at a space on southern near highland, best potential so far
- If you know anyone that can help us look for spaces please put us in contact
- The space we looked at on southern an example of a space that is WELL within our reach
- If people are able to donate, the more people donating the faster we'll get into a space
- Did anyone have/bring ideas for price or prize ideas for using a Kickstarter.com type of resource?
- Did anyone have/bring iphone/Android app ideas?
- John's suggestions are an RDP tool and an "On This Day" app that can have personal events added to it
- Propose assignments for food for the cookout, who to bring what and such
- If Marshall is present ask him specifically for a write up on his costuming and past items he's created
- Recycling Note
- Power cables and wires can be stripped for their coper and aluminum
- Cans anyone?
Comes to Order @ 7:15pm
- The space on southern looks really good
- If you see a space you think we could look into, let us know
- We would need roughly 24 $45/month paying members to move into a space like this.
- Ideas for Kickstarter.com
- raffle off a makerbot and sell enough for 2 makerbots, give one to the winner and the space keeps one
- sell off something we can produce on the CNC
- Idea for a mobile phone app
- Should be usefull
- app to automatically geotag pictures easily
- Plans for cookout for july 4th weekend?
- We'll send out some ideas on the mailing list
- If you have any extra cables that have copper, bring in so we can strip it down to the copper
- 26th trip to makers local, we need to know tonight to let them know how many we are coming